SCATS is offering free online training and technical assistance.
SCATS COVID-19 Resource Page
Welcome to the SCATS COVID-19 resources page. This page was created to help keep Nevada’s employers and employees up-to-date on the latest information regarding the COVID-19 pandemic. Below you find links to various materials that may be useful in your workplace regarding this ever changing and evolving topic.
Reopening Guidelines and Directives
- Nevada Roadmap to Recovery - Phase One Reopening Guidelines
- Nevada Roadmap to Recovery - Phase Two Reopening Guidelines
- Nevada Roadmap to Recovery - Phase Two Industry Specific Guidance
- NV OSHA Guidance - Roadmap to Recovery Phase One
- Nevada DIR Letter - Assistance with Reopening Planning
- OSHA Guidance - Roadmap to Recovery Phase One and Two
- Roadmap to Recovery for Nevada 7/17/20: Industry and Activity Specific Guidance
- Nevada Directive #024
- NV OSHA Guidance Letter Phase 2 Updated
- Nevada OSHA Enforcement Process during COVID-19 Pandemic 7/23/20
- Updated Guidance for Businesses Operating in Phase 2 of Nevada United - 7/29/20
- Large Gathering Venue COVID-19 Planning Checklist - 9/29/20
- Adult and Youth Sports COVID-19 Planning Checklist - 10/05/20
Business Resource Center
The Business Resource Center provides local, state and federal resources to assist your business during these uncertain times. Explore the many resource partners and services available to help you navigate these challenges as you restart and reinvent your business.
SCATS Nevada: Tips on Social Distancing and PPE
SCATS Nevada: Tips on Signage for Customers to Help Prevent the Spread of COVID-19
Nevada Workplace Safety and COVID-19 Video
Protecting Grocery Store Workers Video
Spanish: Tips on Signage for Customers to Help Prevent the Spread of COVID-19